2015 Campaign

Campaigning for the 2015 AZAB Race & Rolex Fastnet Race

Sunday 23 May 2010

Tracking the "Piskie"

Am convinced Jangada's Pixie lives in the stern locker behind the
engine. After bursts of the bilge pump next to my ear waking me up
every hour, I set out to trace the leak. So far I have tracked it as
far as the engine room where a slow but steady trickle of water is
seeping out under the pipes. Without removing the engine, I'm not sure
where to go from here. Must be that damn Pixie pissing on us,
frustrated by our efforts to spoil his fun. After all, his attempts
to steal items have been thwarted by our "Pixie proof" bags. Mind you,
that didn't stop him pulling the USB keyboard lead out the back of the
PC yesterday. Looks like the next six weeks is going to be quite a
challenge, if not against mother nature, then against that damn Piskie!

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment